Subject Areas on Research
- GPER1 is required to protect fetal health from maternal inflammation.
- Insight into the Mode of Action of Haedoxan A from Phryma leptostachya.
- Negative cross-resistance of a pyrethroid-resistant Drosophila mutant to Phryma leptostachya-derived haedoxan A.
- Phase I safety, pharmacokinetics, and inhibition of SRC activity study of saracatinib in patients with solid tumors.
- Phase II study of saracatinib (AZD0530) in patients with previously treated metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Similarities and differences in the currents activated by capsaicin, piperine, and zingerone in rat trigeminal ganglion cells.