Lysosomal-Associated Membrane Protein 2
Subject Areas on Research
- Anti-LAMP-2 antibodies are not prevalent in patients with antineutrophil cytoplasmic autoantibody glomerulonephritis.
- Autophagy-dependent metabolic reprogramming sensitizes TSC2-deficient cells to the antimetabolite 6-aminonicotinamide.
- Deconstructing Pompe disease by analyzing single muscle fibers: to see a world in a grain of sand..
- Glycogen storage diseases presenting as hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- Heparin enhances uptake of platelet factor 4/heparin complexes by monocytes and macrophages.
- LAMP2 microdeletions in patients with Danon disease.
- Purinergic receptor X7 is a key modulator of metabolic oxidative stress-mediated autophagy and inflammation in experimental nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.
- The value of muscle biopsies in Pompe disease: identifying lipofuscin inclusions in juvenile- and adult-onset patients.
- VCP/p97 is essential for maturation of ubiquitin-containing autophagosomes and this function is impaired by mutations that cause IBMPFD.