Subject Areas on Research
- A pooled analysis of continued prophylactic efficacy of quadrivalent human papillomavirus (Types 6/11/16/18) vaccine against high-grade cervical and external genital lesions.
- Baseline demographic characteristics of subjects enrolled in international quadrivalent HPV (types 6/11/16/18) vaccine clinical trials.
- Clinical trial experience with prophylactic human papillomavirus 6/11/16/18 vaccine in young black women.
- HPV antibody levels and clinical efficacy following administration of a prophylactic quadrivalent HPV vaccine.
- Impact of human papillomavirus (HPV)-6/11/16/18 vaccine on all HPV-associated genital diseases in young women.