Subject Areas on Research
- Assembling OX40 aptamers on a molecular scaffold to create a receptor-activating aptamer.
- Coagulopathy and inflammation in neonatal heart surgery: mechanisms and strategies.
- Enrichment of endogenous fractalkine and anti-inflammatory cells via aptamer-functionalized hydrogels.
- Potent anticoagulant aptamer directed against factor IXa blocks macromolecular substrate interaction.
- SERS opens a new way in aptasensor for protein recognition with high sensitivity and selectivity.