Subject Areas on Research
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG and Bifidobacterium longum attenuate lung injury and inflammatory response in experimental sepsis.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG improves outcome in experimental pseudomonas aeruginosa pneumonia: potential role of regulatory T cells.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG treatment improves intestinal permeability and modulates inflammatory response and homeostasis of spleen and colon in experimental model of Pseudomonas aeruginosa pneumonia.
- Probiotic administration reduces mortality and improves intestinal epithelial homeostasis in experimental sepsis.
- Restoring the Microbiome in Critically Ill Patients: Are Probiotics Our True Friends When We Are Seriously Ill?