Subject Areas on Research
- Convergence of the fanconi anemia and ataxia telangiectasia signaling pathways.
- Deficiencies in the Fanconi anemia DNA damage response pathway increase sensitivity to HPV-associated head and neck cancer.
- FANCD2 monoubiquitination and activation by hexavalent chromium [Cr(VI)] exposure: activation is not required for repair of Cr(VI)-induced DSBs.
- High incidence of HPV-associated head and neck cancers in FA deficient mice is associated with E7's induction of DNA damage through its inactivation of pocket proteins.
- Interaction of FANCD2 and NBS1 in the DNA damage response.
- Proliferation of Double-Strand Break-Resistant Polyploid Cells Requires Drosophila FANCD2.
- Rad18 confers hematopoietic progenitor cell DNA damage tolerance independently of the Fanconi Anemia pathway in vivo.