Subject Areas on Research
- Dietary fatty acid content regulates wound repair and the pathogenesis of osteoarthritis following joint injury.
- Genome-wide association analysis identifies TYW3/CRYZ and NDST4 loci associated with circulating resistin levels.
- Moderate-intensity aerobic training program improves insulin sensitivity and inflammatory markers in a pilot study of morbidly obese minority teens.
- Obesity and primary graft dysfunction after lung transplantation: the Lung Transplant Outcomes Group Obesity Study.
- Pro- and antiatherogenic effects of a dominant-negative P465L mutation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-γ in apolipoprotein E-Null mice.
- Role of transcription factor NFAT in glucose and insulin homeostasis.
- Serum resistin is not associated with obesity or insulin resistance in humans.
- Update: biomarkers for idiopathic inflammatory myopathies.