Nitric Oxide Synthase Type I
Subject Areas on Research
- Beta-adrenoceptor agonists stimulate endothelial nitric oxide synthase in rat urinary bladder urothelial cells.
- Blunted stress responses in delayed type hypersensitivity in mice lacking the neuronal isoform of nitric oxide synthase.
- Chronic intermittent hypoxia induces NMDA receptor-dependent plasticity and suppresses nitric oxide signaling in the mouse hypothalamic paraventricular nucleus.
- Combined loss of neuronal and endothelial nitric oxide synthase causes premature mortality and age-related hypertrophic cardiac remodeling in mice.
- Contributions of endothelial and neuronal nitric oxide synthases to cerebrovascular responses to hyperoxia.
- Contributions of nitric oxide synthase isoforms to pulmonary oxygen toxicity, local vs. mediated effects.
- Differential activation of nitric-oxide synthase isozymes by calmodulin-troponin C chimeras.
- Effects of arginase isoforms on NO Production by nNOS.
- Effects of striatal nitric oxide production on regional cerebral blood flow and seizure development in rats exposed to extreme hyperoxia.
- Gene and protein expressions of nitric oxide synthases in ischemia-reperfused peripheral nerve of the rat.
- Genetic association analyses of nitric oxide synthase genes and neural tube defects vary by phenotype.
- In vivo gene transfer of nitric oxide synthase enhances vasomotor function in carotid arteries from normal and cholesterol-Fed rabbits.
- Increased expression of carbon monoxide-producing enzymes in the MPOA after sexual experience in male rats.
- Inhibition of nitric oxide synthase by cobalamins and cobinamides.
- It's not the heart: autonomic nervous system predisposition to lethal ventricular arrhythmias.
- N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor-dependent denitrosylation of neuronal nitric oxide synthase increase the enzyme activity.
- NO and superoxide: opposite ends of the seesaw in cardiac contractility.
- Nitric oxide amplifies the excitatory to inhibitory neurotransmitter imbalance accelerating oxygen seizures.
- Nitric oxide production and regulation of neuronal NOS in tyrosine hydroxylase containing neurons.
- Nitric oxide regulates the heart by spatial confinement of nitric oxide synthase isoforms.
- Nitric oxide regulation of myocardial contractility and calcium cycling: independent impact of neuronal and endothelial nitric oxide synthases.
- Nitric oxide-mediated central sympathetic excitation promotes CNS and pulmonary O₂ toxicity.
- Nox2 Inhibition Regulates Stress Response and Mitigates Skeletal Muscle Fiber Atrophy during Simulated Microgravity.
- Obesity, insulin resistance, and skeletal muscle nitric oxide synthase.
- Oxygen-induced mitochondrial biogenesis in the rat hippocampus.
- Phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors oppose hyperoxic vasoconstriction and accelerate seizure development in rats exposed to hyperbaric oxygen.
- Polymorphisms of the neuronal and inducible nitric oxide synthase genes and the risk of cutaneous melanoma: a case-control study.
- Prostate-Confined Radiation Decreased Pelvic Ganglia Neuronal Survival and Outgrowth.
- RIP3 S-nitrosylation contributes to cerebral ischemic neuronal injury.
- Sarcolemmal nNOS anchoring reveals a qualitative difference between dystrophin and utrophin.
- The effects of N(omega)-propyl-L-arginine on reperfusion injury of skeletal muscle.
- Transient hypoxia stimulates mitochondrial biogenesis in brain subcortex by a neuronal nitric oxide synthase-dependent mechanism.
- Two faces of nitric oxide: implications for cellular mechanisms of oxygen toxicity.
- Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 controls blood pressure by regulating nitric oxide synthase expression.
- [Effect of intrathecal katemine on the expression of nNOS in spinal dorsal horn in rats with formalin pain].