Creatine Kinase, MM Form
Subject Areas on Research
- Comparative expression analysis of the phosphocreatine circuit in extant primates: Implications for human brain evolution.
- Correction of glycogen storage disease type II by an adeno-associated virus vector containing a muscle-specific promoter.
- Correction of multiple striated muscles in murine Pompe disease through adeno-associated virus-mediated gene therapy.
- Creatine kinase overexpression improves ATP kinetics and contractile function in postischemic myocardium.
- Creatine kinase-mediated improvement of function in failing mouse hearts provides causal evidence the failing heart is energy starved.
- Cultivation in rotating bioreactors promotes maintenance of cardiac myocyte electrophysiology and molecular properties.
- Evasion of immune responses to introduced human acid alpha-glucosidase by liver-restricted expression in glycogen storage disease type II.
- Proteome-wide muscle protein fractional synthesis rates predict muscle mass gain in response to a selective androgen receptor modulator in rats.
- Tissue engineering of functional cardiac muscle: molecular, structural, and electrophysiological studies.
Keywords of People
- Wray, Gregory Allan, Professor of Biology, Evolutionary Anthropology