Subject Areas on Research
- A Molecular Switch Regulating Cell Fate Choice between Muscle Progenitor Cells and Brown Adipocytes.
- Lipid kinase PIK3C3 maintains healthy brown and white adipose tissues to prevent metabolic diseases.
- Pharmacological Inhibition of Lysosomal Activity as a Method For Monitoring Thyroid Hormone-induced Autophagic Flux in Mammalian Cells In Vitro.
- Prolactin receptor signaling is essential for perinatal brown adipocyte function: a role for insulin-like growth factor-2.
- Regulation of cold-induced thermogenesis by the RNA binding protein FAM195A.
- Sorting out adipocyte precursors and their role in physiology and disease.
- The expanding problem of adipose depot remodeling and postnatal adipocyte progenitor recruitment.
- Warming Induces Significant Reprogramming of Beige, but Not Brown, Adipocyte Cellular Identity.
- ZFP423 controls EBF2 coactivator recruitment and PPARγ occupancy to determine the thermogenic plasticity of adipocytes.
- Zfp423 Maintains White Adipocyte Identity through Suppression of the Beige Cell Thermogenic Gene Program.
Keywords of People