Subject Areas on Research
- Contribution of adipogenesis to healthy adipose tissue expansion in obesity.
- Dermal adipose tissue has high plasticity and undergoes reversible dedifferentiation in mice.
- Directing visceral white adipocyte precursors to a thermogenic adipocyte fate improves insulin sensitivity in obese mice.
- Fetal development of subcutaneous white adipose tissue is dependent on Zfp423.
- Induction of the ChREBPβ Isoform Is Essential for Glucose-Stimulated β-Cell Proliferation.
- Reversible De-differentiation of Mature White Adipocytes into Preadipocyte-like Precursors during Lactation.
- Signaling pathways mediating beta3-adrenergic receptor-induced production of interleukin-6 in adipocytes.
- Sorting out adipocyte precursors and their role in physiology and disease.
- The expanding problem of adipose depot remodeling and postnatal adipocyte progenitor recruitment.
- Warming Induces Significant Reprogramming of Beige, but Not Brown, Adipocyte Cellular Identity.
- ZFP423 controls EBF2 coactivator recruitment and PPARγ occupancy to determine the thermogenic plasticity of adipocytes.
- Zfp423 Maintains White Adipocyte Identity through Suppression of the Beige Cell Thermogenic Gene Program.
Keywords of People