Subject Areas on Research
- Allostatic load in the association of depressive symptoms with incident coronary heart disease: The Jackson Heart Study.
- Association between allostatic load and mortality among Chinese older adults: the Chinese Longitudinal Health and Longevity Study.
- Association between breast cancer and allostatic load by race: National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 1999-2008.
- Childhood adversity and adult health: Evaluating intervening mechanisms.
- Life Course Socioeconomic Status, Allostatic Load, and Kidney Health in Black Americans.
- Meal feeding improves oral glucose tolerance in male rats and causes adaptations in postprandial islet hormone secretion that are independent of plasma incretins or glycemia.
- Religious Attendance and Biological Risk: A National Longitudinal Study of Older Adults.
- Temporal changes in allostatic load patterns by age, race/ethnicity, and gender among the US adult population; 1988-2018.
- The brain hypocretins and their receptors: mediators of allostatic arousal.
- Under the skin: using theories from biology and the social sciences to explore the mechanisms behind the black-white health gap.