Subject Areas on Research
- Association between breast cancer and allostatic load by race: National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 1999-2008.
- Childhood adversity and adult health: Evaluating intervening mechanisms.
- Meal feeding improves oral glucose tolerance in male rats and causes adaptations in postprandial islet hormone secretion that are independent of plasma incretins or glycemia.
- Perceived stress and biological risk: is the link stronger in Russians than in Taiwanese and Americans?
- The development of a patient-centered program based on the relaxation response: the Relaxation Response Resiliency Program (3RP).
- Under the skin: using theories from biology and the social sciences to explore the mechanisms behind the black-white health gap.