Subject Areas on Research
- Contrast media for fluoroscopic examinations of the GI and GU tracts: current challenges and recommendations.
- Diagnostic errors of right lower quadrant pain in children: beyond appendicitis.
- Dual-Energy Computed Tomography in Genitourinary Imaging.
- Imaging studies of the pelvic floor.
- Laser Therapy for Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause.
- Nonsurgical management of pelvic floor dysfunction.
- Open-configuration MR imaging, intervention, and surgery of the urinary tract.
- Pelvic organ prolapse.
- Reported symptoms before and one year after hysterectomy in African American and white women.
- Sphincter preservation in rectal cancer. Local excision followed by postoperative radiation therapy.
- Superficial genitourinary abscesses in children: emergence of methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus.
- The vaginal introitus: a novel site for Chlamydia trachomatis testing in women.
- Urinary tract erosions after synthetic pubovaginal slings: diagnosis and management strategy.
- Variation in the microbiome of the urogenital tract of Chlamydia-free female koalas (Phascolarctos cinereus) with and without 'wet bottom'.
- White Paper of the Society of Computed Body Tomography and Magnetic Resonance on Dual-Energy CT, Part 4: Abdominal and Pelvic Applications.
Keywords of People