Subject Areas on Research
- Contrast media for fluoroscopic examinations of the GI and GU tracts: current challenges and recommendations.
- Diagnostic errors of right lower quadrant pain in children: beyond appendicitis.
- Dual-Energy Computed Tomography in Genitourinary Imaging.
- Genitourinary complications of sickle cell disease.
- Sphincter preservation in rectal cancer. Local excision followed by postoperative radiation therapy.
- Superficial genitourinary abscesses in children: emergence of methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus.
- White Paper of the Society of Computed Body Tomography and Magnetic Resonance on Dual-Energy CT, Part 4: Abdominal and Pelvic Applications.
Keywords of People