Male Urogenital Diseases
Subject Areas on Research
- Contrast media for fluoroscopic examinations of the GI and GU tracts: current challenges and recommendations.
- Dual-Energy Computed Tomography in Genitourinary Imaging.
- Genitourinary complications of sickle cell disease.
- Sphincter preservation in rectal cancer. Local excision followed by postoperative radiation therapy.
- Superficial genitourinary abscesses in children: emergence of methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus.
Keywords of People
- Routh, Jonathan Charles, Paul H. Sherman, M.D. Distinguished Associate Professor of Surgery, Pediatrics