Subject Areas on Research
- Absorption-induced trapping in an anisotropic magneto-optical trap.
- Acoustic tweezers for the life sciences.
- An adaptive system identification approach to optical trap calibration.
- Imaginary magnetic tweezers for massively parallel surface adhesion spectroscopy.
- Measuring mechanical tension across vinculin reveals regulation of focal adhesion dynamics
- Relevance of the Speed and Direction of Pulling in Simple Modular Proteins.
- Servo control of an optical trap.
- VEGF internalization is not required for VEGFR-2 phosphorylation in bioengineered surfaces with covalently linked VEGF.
Keywords of People