Subject Areas on Research
- Absorption-induced trapping in an anisotropic magneto-optical trap.
- Acoustic tweezers for the life sciences.
- An adaptive system identification approach to optical trap calibration.
- Bio imaging of intracellular NO production in single bone cells after mechanical stimulation.
- Differential interference contrast microscopy using light-emitting diode illumination in conjunction with dual optical traps.
- Imaginary magnetic tweezers for massively parallel surface adhesion spectroscopy.
- Load-dependent release limits the processive stepping of the tetrameric Eg5 motor.
- Measuring mechanical tension across vinculin reveals regulation of focal adhesion dynamics
- Moving into the cell: single-molecule studies of molecular motors in complex environments.
- Relevance of the Speed and Direction of Pulling in Simple Modular Proteins.
- Round versus flat: bone cell morphology, elasticity, and mechanosensing.
- Servo control of an optical trap.
- Spotiton: New features and applications.
- VEGF internalization is not required for VEGFR-2 phosphorylation in bioengineered surfaces with covalently linked VEGF.
Keywords of People