Subject Areas on Research
- A91V is a polymorphism in the perforin gene not causative of an FHLH phenotype.
- Biomarkers for kidney transplant rejection.
- Circulating PIG-A mutant T lymphocytes in healthy adults and patients with bone marrow failure syndromes.
- Loss of the perforin cytotoxic pathway predisposes mice to experimental cytomegalovirus retinitis.
- Murine cytomegalovirus retinitis during retrovirus-induced immunodeficiency (MAIDS) in mice: interleukin-2 immunotherapy correlates with increased intraocular levels of perforin mRNA.
- Perforin and IL-2 upregulation define qualitative differences among highly functional virus-specific human CD8 T cells.
- Perforin knockout mice, but not mice with MAIDS, show protection against experimental cytomegalovirus retinitis after adoptive transfer of immune cells with a functional perforin cytotoxic pathway.
- Protein kinase B controls transcriptional programs that direct cytotoxic T cell fate but is dispensable for T cell metabolism.