Subject Areas on Research
- Bedside renal ultrasound in the evaluation of suspected ureterolithiasis.
- CT with a computer-simulated dose reduction technique for detection of pediatric nephroureterolithiasis: comparison of standard and reduced radiation doses.
- Clinical outcomes after ureteroscopic lithotripsy in patients who initially presented with urosepsis: matched pair comparison with elective ureteroscopy.
- Contemporary management of ureteral stones.
- Conventional and reduced radiation dose of 16-MDCT for detection of nephrolithiasis and ureterolithiasis.
- Feasibility and efficacy of a decision aid for emergency department patients with suspected ureterolithiasis: protocol for an adaptive randomized controlled trial.
- Shared Decision Making in Patients With Suspected Uncomplicated Ureterolithiasis: A Decision Aid Development Study.
Keywords of People
- Preminger, Glenn Michael, James F. Glenn, M.D. Distinguished Professor of Urology, Surgery, Urology