Subject Areas on Research
- Contact Allergy to Hydroperoxides of Linalool and D-Limonene in a US Population.
- Dihydrophenylalanine: a prephenate-derived Photorhabdus luminescens antibiotic and intermediate in dihydrostilbene biosynthesis.
- Effect of perillic acid, a putative isoprenylation inhibitor, on the cultured rat lens.
- Effects of an insecticidal dip containing d-limonene in the cat.
- Intracerebral growth of a human glioma tumor line in athymic mice and treatment with procarbazine, 1,3-bis(2-chloroethyl)-1-nitrosourea, aziridinylbenzoquinone, and cis-platinum.
- Ozone and limonene in indoor air: a source of submicron particle exposure.
- Simulation of scanning tunneling microscope images of 1,3-cyclohexadiene bound to a silicon surface.
- Treatment of lymphohistiocytic erythrophagocytosis with VP-16 and aziridinylbenzoquinone.