Subject Areas on Research
- An Infection Control Program for a 2009 influenza A H1N1 outbreak in a university-based summer camp.
- An international perspective on hospitalized patients with viral community-acquired pneumonia.
- Clinical presentation and response to treatment of novel influenza A H1N1 in a university-based summer camp population.
- Cluster of oseltamivir-resistant 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) virus infections on a hospital ward among immunocompromised patients--North Carolina, 2009.
- Economic analysis of influenza vaccination and antiviral treatment for healthy working adults.
- Effect of oseltamivir on the risk of pneumonia and use of health care services in children with clinically diagnosed influenza.
- Effectiveness of neuraminidase inhibitors in treatment and prevention of influenza A and B: systematic review and meta-analyses of randomised controlled trials.
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation for severe refractory respiratory failure secondary to 2009 H1N1 influenza A.
- Neuropsychiatric adverse effects of oseltamivir in the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System, 1999-2012.
- Oseltamivir resistance during treatment of influenza A (H5N1) infection.
- Oseltamivir, amantadine, and ribavirin combination antiviral therapy versus oseltamivir monotherapy for the treatment of influenza: a multicentre, double-blind, randomised phase 2 trial.
- Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 and oseltamivir resistance in hematology/oncology patients.
Keywords of People