Subject Areas on Research
- A new outcome measure for LUTS: Symptoms of Lower Urinary Tract Dysfunction Research Network Symptom Index-29 (LURN SI-29) questionnaire.
- Baseline Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms in Patients Enrolled in LURN: A Prospective, Observational Cohort Study.
- Comparison of diary-derived bladder and sleep measurements across OAB individuals, primary insomniacs, and healthy controls.
- Detrusor overactivity persisting at night and preceding nocturia in patients with overactive bladder syndrome: a nocturnal cystometrogram and polysomnogram study.
- Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Study of Armodafinil Treatment of Daytime Sleepiness Associated With Treated Nocturia.
- Nocturia and associated mortality: observational data from the REDUCE trial.
- Prevalence, subtypes, and correlates of nocturia in the symptoms of Lower Urinary Tract Dysfunction Research Network cohort.