Subject Areas on Research
- A20 protects endothelial cells from TNF-, Fas-, and NK-mediated cell death by inhibiting caspase 8 activation.
- Apoptosis induction by caspase-8 is amplified through the mitochondrial release of cytochrome c.
- Extracellular caspase-6 drives murine inflammatory pain via microglial TNF-α secretion.
- Gene Expression Profiling of Cutaneous Injured and Non-Injured Nociceptors in SNI Animal Model of Neuropathic Pain.
- Induction of Neuroinflammation and Neurotoxicity by Synthetic Hemozoin.
- Microglial Signaling in Chronic Pain with a Special Focus on Caspase 6, p38 MAP Kinase, and Sex Dependence.
- Sex-Dependent Glial Signaling in Pathological Pain: Distinct Roles of Spinal Microglia and Astrocytes.