Subject Areas on Research
- Ablation of c-FLIP in hepatocytes enhances death-receptor mediated apoptosis and toxic liver injury in vivo.
- Camptothecin and Fas receptor agonists synergistically induce medulloblastoma cell death: ROS-dependent mechanisms.
- Control of thymic T cell maturation, deletion and egress by the RNA-binding protein HuR.
- Induction of apoptosis by Polygonatum odoratum lectin and its molecular mechanisms in murine fibrosarcoma L929 cells.
- Physiological consequences of programmed necrosis, an alternative form of cell demise.