Subject Areas on Research
- Ablation of c-FLIP in hepatocytes enhances death-receptor mediated apoptosis and toxic liver injury in vivo.
- Camptothecin and Fas receptor agonists synergistically induce medulloblastoma cell death: ROS-dependent mechanisms.
- Control of thymic T cell maturation, deletion and egress by the RNA-binding protein HuR.
- Hypophosphorylation of the architectural chromatin protein DEK in death-receptor-induced apoptosis revealed by the isotope coded protein label proteomic platform.
- Physiological consequences of programmed necrosis, an alternative form of cell demise.
- Sweet modification and regulation of death receptor signalling pathway.
- The natural product honokiol preferentially inhibits cellular FLICE-inhibitory protein and augments death receptor-induced apoptosis.