Subject Areas on Research
- A double hit to kill tumor and endothelial cells by TRAIL and antiangiogenic 3TSR.
- Gene expression patterns that characterize advanced stage serous ovarian cancers.
- Hepatocyte growth factor enhances death receptor-induced apoptosis by up-regulating DR5.
- High expression of tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand is associated with favorable ovarian cancer survival.
- Induction of plasma (TRAIL), TNFR-2, Fas ligand, and plasma microparticles after human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) transmission: implications for HIV-1 vaccine design.
- Nuclear factor-kappaB maintains TRAIL resistance in human pancreatic cancer cells.
- Redox-Active Mn Porphyrin-based Potent SOD Mimic, MnTnBuOE-2-PyP(5+), Enhances Carbenoxolone-Mediated TRAIL-Induced Apoptosis in Glioblastoma Multiforme.
- Risk of ovarian cancer and the NF-κB pathway: genetic association with IL1A and TNFSF10.
- Smac mimetic Birinapant induces apoptosis and enhances TRAIL potency in inflammatory breast cancer cells in an IAP-dependent and TNF-α-independent mechanism.
- The cytolytic molecules Fas ligand and TRAIL are required for murine thymic graft-versus-host disease.
- Three-in-one chromatography-free purification, tag removal, and site-specific modification of recombinant fusion proteins using sortase A and elastin-like polypeptides.
- X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis protein inhibition induces apoptosis and enhances chemotherapy sensitivity in human prostate cancer cells.
- XIAP inhibition and generation of reactive oxygen species enhances TRAIL sensitivity in inflammatory breast cancer cells.
- c-FLIP maintains tissue homeostasis by preventing apoptosis and programmed necrosis.
Keywords of People