Subject Areas on Research
- Advertisement breached code of practice
- Clinical presentation and response to treatment of novel influenza A H1N1 in a university-based summer camp population.
- Dobson backed NICE ruling on flu drug.
- Economic analysis of influenza vaccination and antiviral treatment for healthy working adults.
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation for severe refractory respiratory failure secondary to 2009 H1N1 influenza A.
- NICE to rule on influenza flu drug zanamivir.
Keywords of People
- Tsalik, Ephraim, Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Medicine, Medicine, Infectious Diseases