Subject Areas on Research
- Association of Long-term Ambient Black Carbon Exposure and Oxidative Stress Allelic Variants With Intraocular Pressure in Older Men.
- Chemical constituents of ambient fine particulate matter and obesity among school-aged children: A representative national study in China.
- Comparison of manufactured and black carbon nanoparticle concentrations in aquatic sediments.
- Global air quality and health co-benefits of mitigating near-term climate change through methane and black carbon emission controls.
- Indoor black carbon of outdoor origin and oxidative stress biomarkers in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Lung-gut axis of microbiome alterations following co-exposure to ultrafine carbon black and ozone.
- Simultaneously mitigating near-term climate change and improving human health and food security.
- Spatially refined aerosol direct radiative forcing efficiencies.
- The discoloration of the Taj Mahal due to particulate carbon and dust deposition.
- Widespread phytoplankton blooms triggered by 2019-2020 Australian wildfires.