Subject Areas on Research
- 4-1BB Agonism Averts TIL Exhaustion and Licenses PD-1 Blockade in Glioblastoma and Other Intracranial Cancers.
- CD137 stimulation enhances the antilymphoma activity of anti-CD20 antibodies.
- In Vivo Expansion and Antitumor Activity of Coinfused CD28- and 4-1BB-Engineered CAR-T Cells in Patients with B Cell Leukemia.
- Multivalent 4-1BB binding aptamers costimulate CD8+ T cells and inhibit tumor growth in mice.
- Preventing Lck Activation in CAR T Cells Confers Treg Resistance but Requires 4-1BB Signaling for Them to Persist and Treat Solid Tumors in Nonlymphodepleted Hosts.