Subject Areas on Research
- CD137 stimulation enhances the antilymphoma activity of anti-CD20 antibodies.
- Chasing cancer with chimeric antigen receptor therapy.
- Extracellular domain of 4-1BBL enhanced the antitumoral efficacy of peripheral blood lymphocytes mediated by anti-CD3 x anti-Pgp bispecific diabody against human multidrug-resistant leukemia.
- Interleukin-7 permits Th1/Tc1 maturation and promotes ex vivo expansion of cord blood T cells: a critical step toward adoptive immunotherapy after cord blood transplantation.
- In Vivo Expansion and Antitumor Activity of Coinfused CD28- and 4-1BB-Engineered CAR-T Cells in Patients with B Cell Leukemia.
- Multivalent 4-1BB binding aptamers costimulate CD8+ T cells and inhibit tumor growth in mice.
- Preventing Lck Activation in CAR T Cells Confers Treg Resistance but Requires 4-1BB Signaling for Them to Persist and Treat Solid Tumors in Nonlymphodepleted Hosts.