Subject Areas on Research
- Assembling OX40 aptamers on a molecular scaffold to create a receptor-activating aptamer.
- Enhancing the immunostimulatory function of dendritic cells by transfection with mRNA encoding OX40 ligand.
- Identification and characterization of an agonistic aptamer against the T cell costimulatory receptor, OX40.
- Intrahepatic landscape of regulatory T-cell subsets in chronically HCV-infected patients with cirrhosis and HCC.
- OX40+ Regulatory T Cells in Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma Suppress Effector T-Cell Responses and Associate with Metastatic Potential.
- Repression of B7.2 on self-reactive B cells is essential to prevent proliferation and allow Fas-mediated deletion by CD4(+) T cells.
- The cytolytic molecules Fas ligand and TRAIL are required for murine thymic graft-versus-host disease.