Subject Areas on Research
- Activated B cells modified by electroporation of multiple mRNAs encoding immune stimulatory molecules are comparable to mature dendritic cells in inducing in vitro antigen-specific T-cell responses.
- Biomarkers for kidney transplant rejection.
- Identification and characterization of an agonistic aptamer against the T cell costimulatory receptor, OX40.
- Identifying regulatory B cells (B10 cells) that produce IL-10 in mice.
- Upregulation of molecules associated with T-regulatory function by thymoglobulin pretreatment of human CD4+ cells.