Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of pleiotropic genetic effects on cognitive impairment, systemic inflammation, and plasma lipids in the Health and Retirement Study.
- Dissociation of hepatic steatosis and insulin resistance in mice overexpressing DGAT in the liver.
- Genetic variation at a single locus and age of onset for Alzheimer's disease.
- Genetics of Human Longevity From Incomplete Data: New Findings From the Long Life Family Study.
- Genome-wide linkage analysis for human longevity: Genetics of Healthy Aging Study.
- Pleiotropy and allelic heterogeneity in the TOMM40-APOE genomic region related to clinical and metabolic features of hepatitis C infection.
- The effects of PPARγ on the regulation of the TOMM40-APOE-C1 genes cluster.