Subject Areas on Research
- APRIL and TALL-I and receptors BCMA and TACI: system for regulating humoral immunity.
- BAFF expression correlates with idiopathic inflammatory myopathy disease activity measures and autoantibodies.
- BAFF is increased in renal transplant patients following treatment with alemtuzumab.
- BLyS and APRIL in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Discovery of high-affinity peptide binders to BLyS by phage display.
- TACI is a TRAF-interacting receptor for TALL-1, a tumor necrosis factor family member involved in B cell regulation.