Subject Areas on Research
- Antagonism between apolipoprotein AI regulatory protein 1, Ear3/COUP-TF, and hepatocyte nuclear factor 4 modulates apolipoprotein CIII gene expression in liver and intestinal cells.
- Apolipoprotein C-III/sphingomyelin recombinants: formation, isolation, and characterization.
- Effect of apolipoproteins on the induction of hepatic steatosis in rats.
- Genetic susceptibility to hepatic steatosis.
- Intestinal apolipoprotein AI gene transcription is regulated by multiple distinct DNA elements and is synergistically activated by the orphan nuclear receptor, hepatocyte nuclear factor 4.
- Intestinal transcription and synthesis of apolipoprotein AI is regulated by five natural polymorphisms upstream of the apolipoprotein CIII gene.
- Usefulness of Icosapent Ethyl (Eicosapentaenoic Acid Ethyl Ester) in Women to Lower Triglyceride Levels (Results from the MARINE and ANCHOR Trials).