Hyper-IgM Immunodeficiency Syndrome
Subject Areas on Research
- Activation-induced cytidine deaminase expression and activity in the absence of germinal centers: insights into hyper-IgM syndrome.
- Dominant Splice Site Mutations in PIK3R1 Cause Hyper IgM Syndrome, Lymphadenopathy and Short Stature.
- Hyper IgM Syndrome: a Report from the USIDNET Registry.
- Long-term outcomes of 176 patients with X-linked hyper-IgM syndrome treated with or without hematopoietic cell transplantation.
Keywords of People
- Kelsoe, Garnett H., James B. Duke Distinguished Professor of Immunology, Immunology