Subject Areas on Research
- Antibodies against the NG2 proteoglycan promote the regeneration of sensory axons within the dorsal columns of the spinal cord.
- Dexamethasone-coated neural probes elicit attenuated inflammatory response and neuronal loss compared to uncoated neural probes.
- Intercellular growth factor signaling and the development of mouse tracheal submucosal glands.
- Radioprotection of lungs by amifostine is associated with reduction in profibrogenic cytokine activity.
- Response of brain tissue to chronically implanted neural electrodes.