Subject Areas on Research
- Comparison of the ontogeny of protein gene product 9.5, chromogranin A and proliferating cell nuclear antigen in developing human lung.
- Mast cell activators: a new class of highly effective vaccine adjuvants.
- Prognostic significance of plasma chromogranin a levels in patients with hormone-refractory prostate cancer treated in Cancer and Leukemia Group B 9480 study.
- Pseudopod-like basal cell processes in intestinal cholecystokinin cells.
- The candidate sour taste receptor, PKD2L1, is expressed by type III taste cells in the mouse.