Subject Areas on Research
- An acquired channelopathy involving thalamic T-type Ca2+ channels after status epilepticus.
- De novo CACNA1D Ca2+ channelopathies: clinical phenotypes and molecular mechanism.
- Follistatin in chondrocytes: the link between TRPV4 channelopathies and skeletal malformations.
- Inherited arrhythmias: a National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute and Office of Rare Diseases workshop consensus report about the diagnosis, phenotyping, molecular mechanisms, and therapeutic approaches for primary cardiomyopathies of gene mutations affecting ion channel function.
- SCN5A variant that blocks fibroblast growth factor homologous factor regulation causes human arrhythmia.
Keywords of People