Subject Areas on Research
- A multi-ancestry genome-wide study incorporating gene-smoking interactions identifies multiple new loci for pulse pressure and mean arterial pressure.
- A novel ubiquitin fusion system bypasses the mitochondria and generates biologically active Smac/DIABLO.
- A role for tumor necrosis factor receptor-2 and receptor-interacting protein in programmed necrosis and antiviral responses.
- Analysis of FasL and TRAIL induced apoptosis pathways in glioma cells.
- Analysis of candidate antagonists of IAP-mediated caspase inhibition using yeast reconstituted with the mammalian Apaf-1-activated apoptosis mechanism.
- Apoptosis induction by caspase-8 is amplified through the mitochondrial release of cytochrome c.
- Bcr-Abl-mediated protection from apoptosis downstream of mitochondrial cytochrome c release.
- Effect of continuous infusion of asialoerythropoietin on short-term changes in infarct volume, penumbra apoptosis and behaviour following middle cerebral artery occlusion in rats.
- Enhanced sensitivity to cytochrome c-induced apoptosis mediated by PHAPI in breast cancer cells.
- Functional genetic screen of human diversity reveals that a methionine salvage enzyme regulates inflammatory cell death.
- Genome-wide association and functional follow-up reveals new loci for kidney function.
- Identification of high caspase-3 mRNA expression as a unique signature profile for extremely old individuals.
- In Vitro Pre-Clinical Validation of Suicide Gene Modified Anti-CD33 Redirected Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-Cells for Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
- Increased hepatic fibrosis and JNK2-dependent liver injury in mice exhibiting hepatocyte-specific deletion of cFLIP.
- Increased resistance of tumor cells to hyperthermia mediated by integrin-linked kinase.
- Inhibition of apoptosome formation by suppression of Hsp90beta phosphorylation in tyrosine kinase-induced leukemias.
- Inhibition of apoptotic signaling and neointimal hyperplasia by tempol and nitric oxide synthase following vascular injury.
- Interferon regulatory factor-1-induced apoptosis mediated by a ligand-independent fas-associated death domain pathway in breast cancer cells.
- Measuring Nonapoptotic Caspase Activity with a Transgenic Reporter in Mice.
- Molecular cloning of ILP-2, a novel member of the inhibitor of apoptosis protein family.
- NMDA-induced apoptosis in mixed neuronal/glial cortical cell cultures: the effects of isoflurane and dizocilpine.
- Optical sensor for the detection of caspase-9 activity in a single cell.
- Proteomic analysis of radiation-induced changes in rat lung: Modulation by the superoxide dismutase mimetic MnTE-2-PyP(5+).
- Solution structure of Apaf-1 CARD and its interaction with caspase-9 CARD: a structural basis for specific adaptor/caspase interaction.
- TD-19, an erlotinib derivative, induces epidermal growth factor receptor wild-type nonsmall-cell lung cancer apoptosis through CIP2A-mediated pathway.
- Tamoxifen and tamoxifen ethyl bromide induce apoptosis in acutely damaged mammary epithelial cells through modulation of AKT activity.
- Trastuzumab signaling in ErbB2-overexpressing inflammatory breast cancer correlates with X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis protein expression.
- Uncoupling phototoxicity-elicited neural dysmorphology and death by insidious function and selective impairment of Ran-binding protein 2 (Ranbp2).
- Upstream regulatory role for XIAP in receptor-mediated apoptosis.
- XIAP inhibition of caspase-3 preserves its association with the Apaf-1 apoptosome and prevents CD95- and Bax-induced apoptosis.