Subject Areas on Research
- Association of Crohn's disease-associated NOD2 variants with intestinal failure requiring small bowel transplantation and clinical outcomes.
- Blau syndrome and related genetic disorders causing childhood arthritis.
- Comparative phenotypic and CARD15 mutational analysis among African American, Hispanic, and White children with Crohn's disease.
- Critical role of NOD2 in regulating the immune response to Staphylococcus aureus.
- Distinguishing Blau Syndrome from Systemic Sarcoidosis.
- Interstitial pneumonitis in Blau syndrome with documented mutation in CARD15.
- Retinoic acid-induced gene-I (RIG-I) associates with nucleotide-binding oligomerization domain-2 (NOD2) to negatively regulate inflammatory signaling.