Cholesterol Ester Transfer Proteins
Subject Areas on Research
- Apolipoprotein B Particles and Cardiovascular Disease: A Narrative Review.
- Association of circulating cholesteryl ester transfer protein activity with incidence of cardiovascular disease in the community.
- Characterization of a cholesterol response element (CRE) in the promoter of the cholesteryl ester transfer protein gene: functional role of the transcription factors SREBP-1a, -2, and YY1.
- Circulating plasma cholesteryl ester transfer protein activity and blood pressure tracking in the community.
- Effects of Anacetrapib in Patients with Atherosclerotic Vascular Disease.
- Evacetrapib and Cardiovascular Outcomes in High-Risk Vascular Disease.
- Meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies of HDL cholesterol response to statins.
- New loci and coding variants confer risk for age-related macular degeneration in East Asians.
- Plasma lipoprotein subfraction concentrations are associated with lipid metabolism and age-related macular degeneration.
- Separating the mechanism-based and off-target actions of cholesteryl ester transfer protein inhibitors with CETP gene polymorphisms.
- Therapy and clinical trials.
- Transcriptional regulation of the cholesteryl ester transfer protein gene by the orphan nuclear hormone receptor apolipoprotein AI regulatory protein-1.