Subject Areas on Research
- Cysteine proteases of Trichomonas vaginalis degrade secretory leukocyte protease inhibitor.
- Endogenous salivary inhibitors of human immunodeficiency virus.
- Secretory leukocyte protease inhibitor blocks infectivity of primary monocytes and mononuclear cells with both monocytotropic and lymphocytotropic strains of human immunodeficiency virus type I.
- Secretory leukocyte proteinase inhibitor is preferentially increased in patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome.
- The impact of pregnancy on anti-HIV activity of cervicovaginal secretions.