Subject Areas on Research
- 14th International Congress on Antiphospholipid Antibodies Task Force. Report on antiphospholipid syndrome laboratory diagnostics and trends.
- Annexin A5 anticoagulant activity in children with systemic lupus erythematosus and the association with antibodies to domain I of β2-glycoprotein I.
- Anti-beta(2)-glycoprotein I antibody-mediated inhibition of activated protein C requires binding of beta(2)-glycoprotein I to phospholipids.
- Anti-phospholipid human monoclonal antibodies inhibit CCR5-tropic HIV-1 and induce beta-chemokines.
- Antibodies of IgM subclass to phosphorylcholine and oxidized LDL are protective factors for atherosclerosis in patients with hypertension.
- Antibodies to prothrombin, factor V, and beta2-glycoprotein I and vascular access thrombosis.
- Antiphospholipid antibodies after surgical exposure to topical bovine thrombin.
- Beta2-glycoprotein I-dependent anticardiolipin antibodies preferentially bind the amino terminal domain of beta2-glycoprotein I.
- Laboratory criteria for antiphospholipid syndrome: communication from the SSC of the ISTH.
- Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein-β2-Glycoprotein I Complex But Not Free Oxidized LDL Is Associated With the Presence and Severity of Coronary Artery Disease.
- Prothrombin and beta 2-glycoprotein I frequently contribute to antiphospholipid antibody interactions with phospholipids and the generation of abnormal waveform profiles in coagulation assays.
- Testing for antiphospholipid antibodies with solid phase assays: guidance from the SSC of the ISTH.
- The antiphospholipid syndrome: what are we really measuring? How do we measure it? And how do we treat it?
- The reactivity of paired plasma and serum samples are comparable in the anticardiolipin and anti-beta2-glycoprotein-1 ELISAs.
Keywords of People