Eye Movement Measurements
Subject Areas on Research
- Amount and time exert independent influences on intertemporal choice.
- Control of the strength of visual-motor transmission as the mechanism of rapid adaptation of priors for Bayesian inference in smooth pursuit eye movements.
- Encoding and decoding of learned smooth-pursuit eye movements in the floccular complex of the monkey cerebellum.
- Evaluation of corneal refraction in a model of a gaze tracking system.
- Functional anatomy of temporal organisation and domain-specificity of episodic memory retrieval.
- Indulgent Foods Can Paradoxically Promote Disciplined Dietary Choices.
- Learning on multiple timescales in smooth pursuit eye movements.
- Oculomotor function in frontotemporal lobar degeneration, related disorders and Alzheimer's disease.
- Patterns of visual attention to faces and objects in autism spectrum disorder.
- Responses of Purkinje cells in the oculomotor vermis of monkeys during smooth pursuit eye movements and saccades: comparison with floccular complex.
- Spatial and temporal integration of visual motion signals for smooth pursuit eye movements in monkeys.
- Using Neuroscience to Inform Tobacco Control Policy.
- [Physiopathology and recording techniques of the ocular movements].
Keywords of People
- Lisberger, Stephen, George Barth Geller Distinguished Professor for Research in Neurobiology, Neurobiology
- Schmehl, Meredith, Student, Neurobiology