Subject Areas on Research
- Brief report: Circumscribed attention in young children with autism.
- Control of the strength of visual-motor transmission as the mechanism of rapid adaptation of priors for Bayesian inference in smooth pursuit eye movements.
- Encoding and decoding of learned smooth-pursuit eye movements in the floccular complex of the monkey cerebellum.
- Evaluation of corneal refraction in a model of a gaze tracking system.
- Eye Tracking Reveals Abnormal Visual Preference for Geometric Images as an Early Biomarker of an Autism Spectrum Disorder Subtype Associated With Increased Symptom Severity.
- Learning on multiple timescales in smooth pursuit eye movements.
- Oculomotor function in frontotemporal lobar degeneration, related disorders and Alzheimer's disease.
- Optimizing interoperability between video-oculographic and electromyographic systems.
- Patterns of visual attention to faces and objects in autism spectrum disorder.
- Responses of Purkinje cells in the oculomotor vermis of monkeys during smooth pursuit eye movements and saccades: comparison with floccular complex.
- Spatial and temporal integration of visual motion signals for smooth pursuit eye movements in monkeys.
- [Physiopathology and recording techniques of the ocular movements].
Keywords of People