Subject Areas on Research
- Comèl-Netherton syndrome defined as primary immunodeficiency.
- Cysteine proteases of Trichomonas vaginalis degrade secretory leukocyte protease inhibitor.
- Imbalanced matriptase pericellular proteolysis contributes to the pathogenesis of malignant B-cell lymphomas.
- Levels of vaginal secretory leukocyte protease inhibitor are decreased in women with lower reproductive tract infections.
- Meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies in East Asian-ancestry populations identifies four new loci for body mass index.
- Secretory leukocyte protease inhibitor blocks infectivity of primary monocytes and mononuclear cells with both monocytotropic and lymphocytotropic strains of human immunodeficiency virus type I.
- The chromosome 3q25 genomic region is associated with measures of adiposity in newborns in a multi-ethnic genome-wide association study.