Subject Areas on Research
- 27-Hydroxycholesterol links hypercholesterolemia and breast cancer pathophysiology.
- CYP27A1 Loss Dysregulates Cholesterol Homeostasis in Prostate Cancer.
- Hepatic nuclear corepressor 1 regulates cholesterol absorption through a TRβ1-governed pathway.
- Impact of 27-hydroxylase (CYP27A1) and 27-hydroxycholesterol in breast cancer.
- Intestinal adaptation after ileal interposition surgery increases bile acid recycling and protects against obesity-related comorbidities.
- The endogenous selective estrogen receptor modulator 27-hydroxycholesterol is a negative regulator of bone homeostasis.
- Vitamin D is Not Associated With Severity in NAFLD: Results of a Paired Clinical and Gene Expression Profile Analysis.
Keywords of People