Subject Areas on Research
- Alterations in calcium metabolism in murine macrophages by the benzene metabolite 1,4-benzoquinone.
- Ankyrin-B coordinates the Na/K ATPase, Na/Ca exchanger, and InsP3 receptor in a cardiac T-tubule/SR microdomain.
- Ankyrin-B is required for intracellular sorting of structurally diverse Ca2+ homeostasis proteins.
- Ankyrin-B mutation causes type 4 long-QT cardiac arrhythmia and sudden cardiac death.
- Ankyrin-G and beta2-spectrin collaborate in biogenesis of lateral membrane of human bronchial epithelial cells.
- Carbonic anhydrase-8 regulates inflammatory pain by inhibiting the ITPR1-cytosolic free calcium pathway.
- Chloroquine, quinine and quinidine inhibit calcium release from macrophage intracellular stores by blocking inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate binding to its receptor.
- Cholinergic augmentation of insulin release requires ankyrin-B.
- Cyclosporin A inhibits inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate binding to its receptors and release of calcium from intracellular stores in peritoneal macrophages.
- Homer modulates NFAT-dependent signaling during muscle differentiation.
- Human carbonic anhydrase-8 AAV8 gene therapy inhibits nerve growth factor signaling producing prolonged analgesia and anti-hyperalgesia in mice.
- Inhibition of the inositol triphosphate receptor increases endotoxin-mediated nitric oxide synthesis in macrophages.
- Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor localization and stability in neonatal cardiomyocytes requires interaction with ankyrin-B.
- Membrane insertion, glycosylation, and oligomerization of inositol trisphosphate receptors in a cell-free translation system.
- Vascular tone pathway polymorphisms in relation to primary open-angle glaucoma.
Keywords of People