Subject Areas on Research
- A novel matrix metalloprotease-like enzyme (karilysin) of the periodontal pathogen Tannerella forsythia ATCC 43037.
- Collagenase 1 and collagenase 3 expression in a guinea pig model of osteoarthritis.
- Development of selective tolerance to interleukin-1beta by human chondrocytes in vitro.
- Osteoarthritis-like changes and decreased mechanical function of articular cartilage in the joints of mice with the chondrodysplasia gene (cho).
- Pathogenesis of osteoarthritis-like changes in the joints of mice deficient in type IX collagen.
- Regulation of Cholesterol Homeostasis by Hedgehog Signaling in Osteoarthritic Cartilage.
- Teriparatide as a chondroregenerative therapy for injury-induced osteoarthritis.
- Use of a multiple-enzyme/multiple-reagent assay system to quantify activity levels in samples containing mixtures of matrix metalloproteinases.