Subject Areas on Research
- A phase 2, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of GS-9450 in subjects with nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.
- After goodbye? Dead hepatocytes as a biomarker for fibrosis and steatohepatitis.
- Costaining for keratins 8/18 plus ubiquitin improves detection of hepatocyte injury in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Elevated serum CK18 levels in chronic hepatitis C patients are associated with advanced fibrosis but not steatosis.
- Genetic heterogeneity of Myc-induced mammary tumors reflecting diverse phenotypes including metastatic potential.
- Steatohepatitis and liver fibrosis are predicted by the characteristics of very low density lipoprotein in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- The effects of heparins on the liver: application of mechanistic serum biomarkers in a randomized study in healthy volunteers.