Subject Areas on Research
- Carcinoma of unknown primary with a colon-cancer profile-changing paradigm and emerging definitions.
- Comparison of extravillous trophoblast cells derived from human embryonic stem cells and from first trimester human placentas.
- Complete and unidirectional conversion of human embryonic stem cells to trophoblast by BMP4.
- Goblet-cell mucinous epithelium lining the endometrium and endocervix: evidence of metastasis from an appendiceal primary tumor through the use of cytokeratin-7 and -20 immunostains.
- Hedgehog pathway and pediatric nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Isolation, purification and in vitro differentiation of cytotrophoblast cells from human term placenta.
- Primary mucinous carcinoma of the eyelid: a clinicopathologic and immunohistochemical study of 4 cases and an update on recurrence rates.
- Synchronous primary perianal Paget's disease and rectal adenocarcinoma: report of a hitherto undescribed phenomenon.