Subject Areas on Research
- Carcinoma of unknown primary with a colon-cancer profile-changing paradigm and emerging definitions.
- Differential diagnosis in immunohistochemistry with Bayes theorem.
- Goblet-cell mucinous epithelium lining the endometrium and endocervix: evidence of metastasis from an appendiceal primary tumor through the use of cytokeratin-7 and -20 immunostains.
- Hedgehog pathway and pediatric nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Primary mucinous carcinoma of the eyelid: a clinicopathologic and immunohistochemical study of 4 cases and an update on recurrence rates.