Subject Areas on Research
- Airway-specific inducible transgene expression using aerosolized doxycycline.
- Developmental biology. Branching takes nerve.
- Prolactin suppresses a progestin-induced CK5-positive cell population in luminal breast cancer through inhibition of progestin-driven BCL6 expression.
- Race, breast cancer subtypes, and survival in the Carolina Breast Cancer Study.
- Rare SOX2+ Airway Progenitor Cells Generate KRT5+ Cells that Repopulate Damaged Alveolar Parenchyma following Influenza Virus Infection.
- Steroid induction of therapy-resistant cytokeratin-5-positive cells in estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer through a BCL6-dependent mechanism.
Keywords of People