Subject Areas on Research
- A functional variant at miRNA-122 binding site in IL-1α 3' UTR predicts risk and HPV-positive tumours of oropharyngeal cancer.
- Absence of posttraumatic arthritis following intraarticular fracture in the MRL/MpJ mouse.
- Effective induction of protective systemic immunity with nasally administered vaccines adjuvanted with IL-1.
- Genetic and cellular evidence of decreased inflammation associated with reduced incidence of posttraumatic arthritis in MRL/MpJ mice.
- Influence of oxygen tension on interleukin 1-induced peroxynitrite formation and matrix turnover in articular cartilage.
- Maximal adjuvant activity of nasally delivered IL-1α requires adjuvant-responsive CD11c(+) cells and does not correlate with adjuvant-induced in vivo cytokine production.
- Modulation of Human Macrophage Responses to Mycobacterium tuberculosis by Silver Nanoparticles of Different Size and Surface Modification.
- Ovarian cancer risk associated with inherited inflammation-related variants.
- Reactive nitrogen and oxygen species in interleukin-1-mediated DNA damage associated with osteoarthritis.
- Risk of ovarian cancer and the NF-κB pathway: genetic association with IL1A and TNFSF10.
- Synovial fluid concentrations and relative potency of interleukin-1 alpha and beta in cartilage and meniscus degradation.
- Use of cartilage derived from murine induced pluripotent stem cells for osteoarthritis drug screening.
Keywords of People