Subject Areas on Research
- Apolipoprotein E isotype-dependent modulation of microRNA-146a in plasma and brain.
- Characterization of the interleukin 1 receptor-associated kinase 4 (IRAK4)-encoding gene in salmonid fish: the functional copy is rearranged in Oncorhynchus mykiss and that factor can impair TLR signaling in mammalian cells.
- Differential gene expression of interleukin-1 receptor associated kinase-1 and interleukin-1 receptor associated kinase-M in peripheral blood mononuclear cells of young and aged rats following preconditioning with endotoxin.
- Epstein-Barr virus latent membrane protein 1 activation of NF-kappaB through IRAK1 and TRAF6.
- Genetic variant of IRAK2 in the toll-like receptor signaling pathway and survival of non-small cell lung cancer.
- Interleukin-1 receptor-associated kinase-1: more evidence.
- Modulation of inflammatory markers by miR-146a during replicative senescence in trabecular meshwork cells.
- Profound reduction of invariant natural killer T cells in the peripheral blood of a patient with interleukin-1 receptor-associated kinase 4 deficiency.
- SMAD4 is required for development of maximal endotoxin tolerance.
- Selective predisposition to bacterial infections in IRAK-4-deficient children: IRAK-4-dependent TLRs are otherwise redundant in protective immunity.
- T cells down-regulate macrophage TNF production by IRAK1-mediated IL-10 expression and control innate hyperinflammation.
- TLR agonists regulate PDGF-B production and cell proliferation through TGF-beta/type I IFN crosstalk.
- Toll-like receptor 4 mediates mitochondrial DNA damage and biogenic responses after heat-inactivated E. coli.
Keywords of People